02/05/2013

FOTD:The Sun Has Got Its Hat On

The sun has got its hat on, hip hip hooray!

It's quite warm in the UK. I say quite because to other people it's probably still cold,but for us this is possibly classed as a heatwave. FYI it's 12 degrees near me..

So I've made my makeup a lot lighter than it normally is. This means no foundation. Not even summer friendly ones! MAC Face and Body I'm looking at you..







I put the tiniest bit of MAC Mineralize Concealer in NW15 around my nose,chin and under my eyes.
I contoured verrrry lightly using the Sleek Contour Kit which you can see I bloody love! I then used the highlighting powder on the tops of my cheeks, a bit down my nose and a bit on my forehead.
MUA Extreme Volume Mascara was the obvious choice for just subtly helping my eyelashes along,and for £2 I cannot rave about it enough.

And that's it. Good to go.
What are you getting up to in the sum? Do you swap your 'normal' makeup around when it gets warmer?
I'm also on the lookout for a good tinted moisturiser, so any suggestions would be fab!
Have a lovely day, Katie xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment