04/05/2013

Cosmo Blog Awards 2013



Morning!
Thankyou so much to everyone who reads my blog, leaves me nice comments and tweets etc, I appreciate each and every one of you. You make my day!
As you can probably see from the picture I've entered this years Cosmopolitan Blog Awards.
I would bloody love it if you could possibly take just a couple of minutes to vote for me under the category Best New Beauty Blog.
 If you would like to nominate me you can find it here. You just need to enter your email address, my blog URL which is www.justdoingkatie.blogspot.com, select the category Best New Beauty Blog and click the 'yes' box under the heading "are any of the blogs that you have nominated under a year old?"
I would be sooo grateful! f you have nominated me be sure to let me know!
Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment