16/02/2013

NOTD:Strawberry IceCream

Essie from Essiebutton is like super perfect right,I love her. So when I saw her video today of her nail care routine,it made me get my backside into gear and sort out these talons of mine!
I've been giving them a break from polish for a couple of weeks to try and strengthen them so today I got down to the nitty gritty! I massaged in my Soap&Glory Hand Food into my cuticles and then pushed them back with an orange stick. I then filed my nails into as much as a square shape as I could get (they're quite short) and used the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails to strengthen my nails,then slapped on a base coat.

On to the good stuff. Barry M in 309 Strawberry I/C which I bloody love,but only looks opaque after 3 coats which is a bit of a bummer!

Hope you enjoyed this quick post! Also,I'm on the hunt for an affordable base coat and top coat,so any recommendations would be fab.
Katie xx



2 comments:

  1. just see ur blog on insta! very nice! following, keep up with the posts!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete