20/07/2013

The one hiding in the corner...

 
I'm going to Blog On!
This will be my very first blogging even and I am super nervous! I have no idea what to expect and apart from the odd conversation on Twitter I don't really know anybody that's going. So here's my introduction!
 
I'm Katie, I'm 18 and still living at home with mum and dad. Exciting right?
I'm a beauty blogger with the occasional fashion and lifestyle posts and I'm new to this, in fact only 7 months in!
 
I'm verrrrrry excited to see what real life bloggers look like and I promise I'll try to put my nerves to the side and speak to people! Please come and say hi, I don't bite...
 
 
 
See you all tomorrow!
Feel free to drop me a tweet and say hi! @ibemoorby
Katie xxx

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be a fab day Katie. I really hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh have fun! :)
    Wish i could go to something like that ha.

    www.laurenslife93.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet you! :) x

    ReplyDelete