15/07/2013

Life Update

Apologies for being such a bad blogger. But fear not, I am back!

I haven't written a post in forever, mainly because my A-levels took over. I had 3 exams on one day and 2 on another, so I really felt the pressure. I had so much revision to cram in and then after the exams I was just catching up on sleep and being free of doing anything! And just a couple of weeks before my exams I changed my course choice for university, so then I had to rewrite a personal statement and submit it in 2 days. Life has been pretty damn hectic!

Then came the job hunt, another reason for how bloody exhausted I got. I've never worked before, so trying to find a part time job with no experience is proving ridiculously hard, tonnes of failed applications and failed job interviews have taken it out of me. But fingers crossed things seem to be on the up.. Touch wood!

I've also not been feeling myself recently, probably because I've been so tired and the rubbish weather wasn't helping! I'd had a lot of drama in the real life world with friends, or so called friends, and I'd just been feeling very crappy. Blogging was at the back of my mind..

So last week we took a family holiday. It was absolutely fab! Just what the doctor ordered. We had a week away in Skegness (East England) in a nice little caravan. The weather was smashing and it was nice to shut off from everything going on back at home and just spend time with my loved ones relaxing. We met up with some of my mum's friends and made lots of new friends. I had such a lovely week and it definitely perked me up!

I feel much happier now and I feel like I'm ready to devote more time back into my blog. I have a few ideas for upcoming posts, but you'll have to bear with me as I get back into the swing of things!
 
I've also got my first blogging event on Sunday which I'm soo excited for. I'm nervous but excited. I have no idea what to expect but I've been told that everyone who's going is lovely, so I'll be sure to let you know how I get on!
 
I hope you're all doing well and enjoying this heatwave that's going on in England!
Love Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment