17/04/2013

Wednesday Wishlist






1) River Island Neon Dress: It's nearly my birthday and I've got my eye on this dress for my party. It's statement right? It's here 

2) Pink Vans: I love trainers and I wear them constantly. Blazers, Air Forces, Converse. I'm aching for some Vans and these are a cute colour for summer! They're here

3) Neon Clutch: Need I say any more? I love neon and this is hot! It's from Ebay here

4) Celine Tee: I've just bought a black leather skater skirt and think this would look perfect teamed with it! It's also from Ebay here

5) River Island Black Skinny Trousers: My current black skinny's are now more grey, so I've got my eye on these here 

6) Zara Shoes: These are so simple and classy. Such a timeless pair of shoes! They're here

What's on your Wednesday wishlist? 
Katie xxx 







3 comments: