20/04/2013

The End Of GFC?

If you haven't already read a gazillion blogposts on this subject, word on the street is that Google friend connect is closing down. This means you won't be able to read my blog through your Blogger dashboard.
So I have of course, jumped on the bandwagon and created a bloglovin' account which is probably the easiest way to keep up with my posts if you follow me on there!
 
 
 
 
You can find me on Bloglovin'
You can follow me via SheSaidBeauty a
Or you can subscribe via email using the button in the right hand side bar
But I'll also let you know when I've uploaded through my Twitter account, my Facebook Page and on my Instagram  
 
I love each and every person that not reads my posts, leaves a lovely comment, follows my blog etc.
I am so proud of my blog and it'd be nothing without you guys so I'd hate for you to miss posts!
Katie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment