08/04/2013

Haul: Bag A Bargain

Ok,so you know when you get to the stage where you think your makeup and skincare stash is reasonable and complete because you have all the essentials? Well I sailed right past that mark 4 years past! I have now reached the point where I have to physically restrain myself from buying another red lipstick "just because the packaging is pretty" or another nude nail varnish "just in case it doesn't chip". My obsession ain't healthy let me tell you that!
So when I saw Leanne from thunderandthreads post an instagram picture of her FragranceDirect purchases,I fistpumped my way to the website in delight!
Everything on the website is super super cheap and the postage costs didn't leave me trembling. Their customer service also deserves a round of applause! One item was out of stock and they emailed me straight away to offer me the chance to pick another item or have it refunded. I chose to have the refund and it was complete within 2 minutes. Impressive! So, here's what I got...



Royal 7 Way Nail Buffer 99p
Cheap, cheerful and does the job!


Essie Mojito Madness £1.99
The product that excited me the most. My first Essie polish and it didn't disappoint! I love the fat brush.



ROC 24Hour Comfort Nourishing Cream £1.50
This was perfect when I used it on pesky little dry patches



Sally Hansen Dry Kwik Nail Colour Dryer £1.50
This is a pretty decent top coat for the price

Yes To Carrots Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser £1.99
I love how small and gentle the beads are in this.



Pure Revitalising Facial Cleanser 99p
On first impressions I like this, it does the job. But I'm not keen on the smell


 Dainty Doll Powder Blusher in 003 Money Talks £1.99
This has the slightest touch of shimmer which gives a nice glow. The colour is really pretty and subtle, perfect for spring!




Dainty Doll Liquid Foundation in 003 Medium £2.99
The colour match is perfect for me! Gives a medium to full coverage with a lovely satin finish




 Overall I'm very happy with all of my purchases and I would highly recommend this website! I'm already planning what Essie polishes I want next! I also want to try out the Dainty Doll lipsticks
Have you tried any of these products? What is your favourite place for beauty bargains?
Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment