13/04/2013

Good Skin&Change From Fifteen Pounds?

Whilst in hospital I paid very little attention to my skincare routine as you can imagine,and now I am paying the price!
I'm so dehydrated it's unreal. My face is dry and tight and my lips are cracked. Sexy huh?
It has also become very sensitive,a problem I haven't had for a while. Literally just splashing it with water leaves me looking like I've been repeatedly slapped. It ain't a pretty sight...
So I decided to strip it back to basics to hopefully sort my skin out once and for all. This routine is so basic and I've been trying it out for around a week-so far it's working well!

In the morning I use the Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel which has been a firm favourite of mine for almost a year! I don't moisturise because I feel like the moisturiser from the night before is still working its magic. This is just my opinion, you might use a moisturiser. Ain't nothing wrong with that!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Then at night I've kept some things the same! I take off my eyemakeup with the Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover on a cotton pad.
 
I then use the Pure Revitalising Facial Cleanser which claims to be a  "delicate facial cleanser to revitalise and nourish delicate soft skin" by putting a small amount onto a cotton pad and swirling it around my face and neck.
 
After this I trot accross the landing to the bathroom and wet my face. I then chuck on the Yes To Carrots C is For Clean Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser and massage it in for about a minute. This exfoliator is so good but it's super gentle- the beads are tiny! It's "blended with organic carrot juice, pumpkin, sweet potato, spring water and dead sea minerals." It's gotta be good right? I massage it in for about 30 seconds to a minute, then leave it for a couple of minutes before rinsing. 
 
After I wash it off, I lather on the Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream and apply some Original Vaseline onto my lips. Because I've been so run down my lips have cracked and chapped like nobodys business and they are in desperate need of tlc!

 
And that's it.
What do you use? Do you like any of these products? Let me know what you think of them!
 
I get the majority of my skincare bits from ASDA because they nearly always have 3 for 2 on Nivea products!
Total cost £14.85
Not bad eh  

2 comments:

  1. Nivea products are my new favourite skin brand! I just did a little haul of all sorts of creams, so good! Might have to try the exfoliating cleanser x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nivea it's so affordable! I'll go and have a look now.
      The exfoliating cleanser is so good!
      Katie xx

      Delete