11/03/2013

NOTD: Muted With A Touch Of Glam

First off I removed all my old nail polish and gave my nails a good scrub. Using a cuticle stick,I pushed back my cuticles and then filed my nails a little into a square-ish shape. I then put on a base coat (I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails) and waited for it to dry. When this dried, I applied 2 coats of ELF Desert Haze, a warm toned nude. Then I used my cuticle stick to clean up the edges. After the second coat dried, I applied the ELF Matte polish over the top. I then dipped the end of a hair grip (you can use a dotting tool if you have one obviously) into NYC Full Metal Jacket and did a dot at the top of the cuticles on each nail.
                                                            
                                                            Voila. The finished look 
                                                           Watch it here on youtube. 





No comments:

Post a Comment