06/01/2013

The Girl: Get To Know Me Tag

(image from google)
As this is my first attempt at blogging, I thought it only right to start off with a 'Get To Know Me' kinda post.

1. Are you named after anyone?
I'm pretty sure Katie is a common name, so no, I don't think I was named after anyone in particular, I guess my parents just liked the name Katie...


2. When was the last time you cried?
We've recently celebrated New Year, and that was the last time I cried. I spent the night with family and when I got home and tucked up cosy in bed, I had a little cry (sad I know) at the fact 2012 was finally over and the New Year could begin.


3. Do you have kids?
No


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Probably not. (That makes me sound shit) but I couldn't put up with me. I'm far too loud and moody and stubborn! I'd want to hit myself if I was friends with myself. whaaaat...

 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Always. I consider myself to have quite a dry,sarcastic sense of humour. And I'm quite witty, if I do say so myself!


6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?
Without offending people that have done a Bungee Jump, I honestly don't know why I'd ever ever want to do one. It's just not something I could see myself doing...

7. What's your favourite cereal?
Anything sugary. Really sugary! Frosties, Cheerios with tons of sugar on top, or Cornflakes with sugar on. Anything with sugar on really.. And Aldi make 'Choco Pillows' and they are THE nicest cereal to ever exist. *Praises the Lord*

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Their shoes. Or if they are talking, the way they speak.

9. What is your eye colour?
I have blue eyes. Not a bright blue. Not a nice blue. A dirty blue that isn't particularly striking.. More like the colour of Blackpool sea in all honesty.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings! But not over-the-top romantically happy endings.. Nothing extremely corny. I hate scary movies because I'm terrified of the dark. Wuss 

11. Favourite smells?
Perfumes aside, I love the smell of cinnamon and gingerbread. Winter is my favourite time of year just for the smells. Oh, and the smell of a Sunday Roast makes me drool.

12. Summer or winter?
Winter all the way. Being all cosy and wrapped up is so cute! And i LOVE Christmas

13. Computer or television?
Television. I prefer being on the internet on my phone than my computer..

14.What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Lanzarote, which isn't that far considering how big the world is..

15. Do you have any special talents?
Other than being able to fit 4 custard creams in my mouth at once, I'm severely lacking on the talent front guys.

16.Where were you born?
Manchester, England. I haven't ever moved out of Manchester.

17. What are your hobbies?
Is it really sad that I consider Twitter a hobby? That's my number one hobby. Get a life Katie. I watch a lot of football so I guess that's a hobby. And online window shopping..

18. Do you have any pets?
Nope. I've had a rabbit and a goldfish when I was little. Exciting huh

19. Favourite movie?
I have 3. Matilda is an absolute classic. I love Stepbrothers and Bridesmaids is just my ultimate feel-good film!

20. Do you have any siblings?
I do. I have 2 younger brothers, one at 9 and one at 7.


I hope people actually read this post, otherwise it's a bit of a waste of time.. lol.
Leave your link if you've done this tag!
Katie xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment